Nobody is perfect, so of course errors happen when documenting in SCHEMA ST4. For quality control, ST4 offers the possibility to check your content using so-called Schematron rules. However, the pre-installed rules in ST4 do not offer the scope that is useful and necessary for technical writers.
With doctima’s ContentRuleset, you will receive more than 600 pre-configured Schematron rules for checking the content, form and structure of your documents. These rules cover the typical errors in technical writing and are based, among other things, on the tekom guideline “Rule-based writing”.
It is of course possible to extend the rule set by including internal rules from writing guidelines or your CI specifications.
Benefit from these features
- Quality assurance (review and error correction) directly in the CMS
- More than 600 pre-configured Schematron rules for typical errors
- Checking of content, form (style, wording, sentence rules) and structure (project, document, topic structure)
- Rules based on the tekom guideline, among others
- Checking of text nodes, image resources, title pages, lists of figures or tables, tables of content, cross-references and content reuses
- Interactive and filtered output of check results
- Adaptation and additions to individual needs
Quality assurance made easy – it’s also possible with SCHEMA ST4!
Phone: +49 (0) 911 975670 – 27
SCHEMA ST4 and doctima – a great team!
Product information, instructions, data sheets, catalogues or PowerPoint presentations – they are easily created with SCHEMA ST4 by Quanos Content Solutions. With the power of the popular editing system, you can use your content as you wish, whether in print, on the web or mobile.
We are certified gold partners of Quanos with a longstanding experience in national and international projects with SCHEMA ST4.